|Full name||Masudur Rahman Mukul|
|Born||13 April 1975|
|Domestic team information|
|first-class debut||22 November 2000 Dhaka Metropolis v Sylhet Division|
|Last first-class||13 April 2005 Dhaka Division v Chittagong Division|
|List A debut||25 November 2000 Dhaka Metropolis v Sylhet Division|
|Last List A||20 April 2005 Dhaka Division v Khulna Division|
|ODIs umpired||6 (2018)|
|T20Is umpired||2 (2018)|
Source: ESPN Cricinfo, 22 December 2018
A right-handed batsman and off break bowler he made his first-class debut for Dhaka Metropolis in 2000/01 and played for Barisal Division in 2001/02 and Dhaka Division from 2003/04 to 2004/05. He scored one first-class fifty, a knock of 59 against his former team Dhaka Division and took 4 for 102 against Chittagong Division.
He made his List A umpiring debut in November 2007 and his First-class debut in December 2008. He stood in the one-day tour match between Bangladesh Cricket Board Select XI and England XI during England's tour to Bangladesh in October 2016. On 21 January 2018, he stood in his first One Day International (ODI) match in the fixture between Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in the 2017–18 Bangladesh Tri-Nation Series. On 18 February 2018, he stood in his first Twenty20 International (T20I) match in the fixture between Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.
- Holder, Wayne (27 March 2013). "Umpire seeks big stage". Nation News. St. Michael, Barbados. Retrieved 12 September 2017.
- "Masudur Rahman as Umpire in List A Matches". CricketArchive. Retrieved 11 September 2017.(subscription required)
- "Masudur Rahman as Umpire in First-Class Matches". CricketArchive. Retrieved 12 September 2017.(subscription required)
- "England tour of Bangladesh, Tour Match: BCB Select XI v England XI at Fatullah, Oct 4, 2016". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 4 October 2016.
- "Sri Lanka v Zimbabwe at Dhaka, Jan 21, 2018". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 21 January 2018.
- "2nd T20I (N), Sri Lanka Tour of Bangladesh at Sylhet, Feb 18 2018". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 18 February 2018.
|This biographical article about a person related to Bangladeshi cricket born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|