|Full name||Matías Germán Nani|
|Date of birth||26 March 1998|
|Place of birth||Pozo del Molle, Argentina|
(on loan from Roma)
|2017–2018||→ Temperley (loan)||15||(0)|
|2018–||→ Belgrano (loan)||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 01:07, 28 July 2018 (UTC)|
Nani had a youth spell in the systems of Argentinos Juniors and Lanús, featuring for the latter at the 2016 U-20 Copa Libertadores in Paraguay. In 2017, Serie A side Roma completed the signing of Nani. He made his unofficial debut for the club in a pre-season friendly win over Pinzolo Campiglio on 11 July 2017, prior to playing again days later versus 1. FC Slovácko. In the following month, on 16 August, Nani was loaned to Temperley of the Argentine Primera División. He made his professional debut over a week after during a home defeat to River Plate. He featured a total of fifteen times for Temperley throughout 2017–18.
Nani represented the Argentina U20s at the 2016 COTIF Tournament in Spain. He won two caps, against Venezuela in the semi-finals and against Spain in the final; receiving a sending off in a 3–1 loss.
- As of 28 July 2018.
|Temperley (loan)||2017–18||Primera División||15||0||0||0||—||—||0||0||15||0|
- "Matías Nani profile". Soccerway. 13 May 2018. Retrieved 13 May 2018.
- "Matías Nani es nuevo refuerzo de Temperley". TyC Sports. 17 August 2017. Retrieved 13 May 2018.
- "Squad list named for Pinzolo training camp". A.S. Roma. 5 July 2017. Retrieved 13 May 2018.
- "Matías Nani profile". BDFA. 13 May 2018. Retrieved 13 May 2018.
- "La inédita situación que vive la selección Sub 20 en España: competirá en un torneo con un cuerpo técnico prestado". La Nación. 23 July 2016. Retrieved 13 May 2018.
- "El seleccionado Sub 20 derrotó a Venezuela y jugará la final del torneo de L'Alcudia ante España". La Nación. 3 August 2016. Retrieved 13 May 2018.
- "El Sub 20 perdió en la final del torneo L'Alcúdia frente a España". La Nación. 4 August 2016. Retrieved 13 May 2018.
- Matías Nani at Soccerway