Matagorda Ship Channel
The Matagorda Ship Channel is a channel constructed between 1962 and 1966 that allows ocean-going vessels to travel between the Gulf of Mexico and Matagorda Bay. The channel is part of the Port of Port Lavaca – Point Comfort, a major sea port in the U.S. state of Texas.
- US Army Corps of Engineers, Matagorda Ship Channel, Texas: Jetty Stability Study
- McAlister, Wayne H.; McAlister, Martha K. (1993). Matagorda Island: A Naturalist's Guide. Austin, TX: University of Texas Press. p. 10. ISBN 978-0-292-75151-4.
- NOAA Nautical Chart 11317
- NOAA Nautical Chart 11319
- "Matagorda Ship Channel". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
|This article related to ports, harbors or marinas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transportation in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|