From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Matanga (Mātaṅga Sanskrit: मातंग) may refer to:
- Hilary Matanga (born 1984), Zimbabwean cricketer
- Kasyapa Matanga (fl. 67 CE), Indian Buddhist monk
- Matanga (moth), a genus of family Geometridae
- Matanga Muni, author of the Brihaddeshi, an early treatise on classical Indian music
- Matanga, Madagascar
- Matanga (Ramayana), a Sudra Hindu Saint mentioned in the Ramayana
- Matanga (yaksha), a spirit in Jainism, attendant of Suparshvanatha
- Matangi, Tantric goddess
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Matanga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.