From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up match in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A match is a small tool for producing fire.
Match may refer also to:
- Match, a small tool for producing fire
- Slow match or match cord, fibrous cord that slowly burns, acting as a fuse
- Sam Match (1923-2010), American tennis player
- Match II, the best-known of several thoroughbred racehorses given the name Match
Art, entertainment, and media
- Match (magazine), a British football magazine
- Paris Match, a French magazine
- The Match!, an atheist and anarchist journal
- The Match (TV programme), a British video game programme
- The Match (TV series), a British football television series
Other art, entertainnent, and media
Brands and enterprises
- Match (drink), a carbonated soft drink sold in Japan
- Match (supermarket), a retail chain in Hungary
- Match Group, the owner of online dating services including Match.com
- Match.com, an online dating service
- Matches Fashion, a retailer of luxury clothing and accessories in London
- Mothers Apart from Their Children, a volunteer support group in the United Kingdom
- National Resident Matching Program, commonly referred to "The Match"
- Project MATCH, an American eight-year study of alcoholics and their treatment
- Match, a game or competition
- Match play, a scoring system in golf
- Match race, a competition between two opponents
- Match grade, a category of firearms and ammunition
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Match.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.