From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up match in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A match is a small device for producing fire.
Match may refer also to:
- Match or game, played between two sports teams
- Paris Match, a French magazine
- Match (magazine), a British football magazine
- The Match!, an atheist and anarchist journal
- The Match (film), a 1999 British film
- Match (film), a 2014 American drama film
- The Match (TV series), a British football television series
- The Match (TV programme), a British video game programme
- The Matches, a pop-punk band from Oakland, California
- Match (play), a play by Stephen Belber
- Match (DC Comics), a clone of Superboy
- Match (Marvel Comics), a mutant
- Match.com, an online dating service
- Match Group, the owner of online dating services including Match.com
- Matches Fashion, a retailer of luxury clothing and accessories in London
- Match (supermarket), a retail chain in Hungary
- Sam Match (1923-2010), American tennis player
- Match II, the best-known of several thoroughbred racehorses given the name Match
- Match (drink), a carbonated soft drink sold in Japan
- Project MATCH, an American eight-year study of alcoholics and their treatment
- Mothers Apart from Their Children, a volunteer support group in the United Kingdom
- National Resident Matching Program, commonly referred to "The Match"
- Match play, a scoring system in golf
- Match race, a competition between two opponents
- Match grade, referring to firearms and ammunition
- Matching (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Match.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.