Match of the Century
Jump to navigation Jump to search
As well as its general use as a superlative, the term Match of the Century may specifically refer to:
- Match of the Century (1953 England v Hungary football match)
- The Italy-West Germany semi-final in the 1970 FIFA World Cup
- World Chess Championship 1972
- Either of the USSR vs the Rest of the World chess team matches, held in 1970 and 1984
- The Match of the Century football match organised in commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the founding of the Professional Footballers' Association
- The defeat of War Admiral by Seabiscuit on November 1, 1938
- The 1926 Exhibition 72 hole match between Walter Hagen and Bobby Jones.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Match of the Century.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.