Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mate or Mate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mate may refer to:
- Mate, one of a pair of animals involved in:
- Multi-antimicrobial extrusion protein, or MATE, an efflux transporter family of proteins
Person or title
- Mate (colloquialism), a colloquialism meaning "friend"
- Mate (naval officer)
- Third (curling), also known as a vice, vice-skip, or mate, the team member who delivers the second-to-last pair of a team's stones in an end
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Mate, the step before checkmate, a winning/losing situation in chess
- MATE (software), a fork of GNOME 2 (desktop shell for desktop hardware)
- Mate or mating condition, a synonym for constraints used in computer-aided design (CAD)
- Huawei Mate series, a smartphone series by the Chinese company Huawei
- Mate (horse), an American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Mate, a traditional South American container carved from a dried calabash
- Mahte or Māte, a goddess in Latvian mythology
- Marine Academy of Technology and Environmental Science, or MATES, a high school in Manahawkin, New Jersey
- Mate, a traditional word used by Australians to call over their friends.
- Inmate, a prisoner
- Mates, a surname
- Matte (disambiguation)
- Running mate, a fellow candidate for the same party in one election
- All pages with titles containing Mate
- All pages with titles containing Mating
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.