From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up material in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A material is a physical substance of various types.
Material may also refer to:
In arts and entertainment:
- The Material, a rock music band from San Diego, California
- Material (band), a rock music band
- Material (Moebius & Plank album), 1981
- Material (Aco album), 2001
- Material (Casiopea album), 1999
- Material (EP) an EP by Leaether Strip
- Material, a character from Variable Geo fighting game series
- Material (film), 2012, from South Africa
- Materials (journal) a peer reviewed, open access, scientific journal
- Material (chess)
- Material (computer graphics)
- Material Design, a design language developed by Google
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Material.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.