(Redirected from Materialisation)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up materialization in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Materialization may refer to:
- Materialization (paranormal), the creation or appearance of matter from unknown sources
- Materialization, an action involving energy to matter conversion:
- Materialization, creating a materialized view in a relational database
- Materialization, the process of creating an embodiment of an idea, such as a prototype
- Materialize (framework), CSS framework
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Materialization.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.