From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Materials)
|Look up material in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Materials science, a physical science
- Raw material
- Textile, sometimes referred to as "material"
- Composite material
Material may also refer to:
- Materiality (disambiguation)
- Materials a peer reviewed, open access, scientific journal
- Materiel, commercial or military equipment and supplies
- Material (chess)
- in arts and entertainment
- The Material, a rock music band from San Diego, California
- Material (band), a rock music band
- Material (Moebius & Plank album), 1981
- Material (Aco album), 2001
- Material (Casiopea album), 1999
- Material (EP) an EP by Leaether Strip
- Material, a character from Variable Geo fighting game series
- Material, film, South Africa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Material.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.