|Full name||Mathías Adolfo Cardaccio Alaguich|
|Date of birth||2 October 1987|
|Place of birth||Montevideo, Uruguay|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18 February 2017 (UTC).
Cardaccio began his playing career with Club Nacional de Football in Uruguay. His most famous goal for the club came in a 3–1 win against Cienciano that allowed Nacional to progress to the knockout stages of Copa Libertadores 2008. His talent did not go unnoticed and he was signed by A.C. Milan on a 4-year contract.
Cardaccio made his competitive debut for Milan in a 1–2 Coppa Italia loss to Lazio on 3 December 2008. He made his debut in Serie A on 26 April 2009, in Milan 3–0 win over Palermo, which later proved to be his only appearance with the rossoneri'. On 28 August 2009 Milan announced to have released Cardaccio and fellow Uruguayan Tabaré Viudez by mutual consent.
In 2010, he joined Mexican side Atlante.
Mathías is also the nephew of former Uruguayan player Jorge Daniel Cardaccio, who also played for Nacional.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 15 January 2013. Retrieved 2013-02-01.
- Mathías Cardaccio golazo vs Cienciano
- http://www.sportsya.com/english/news.php/Mathias_Cardaccio_signed_four-year_deal_with_AC_Milan.html?id_estruc=283&id=183731[permanent dead link]
- Ofrecen al Getafe a los uruguayos Mathías Cardacio y Tabaré Viudez[permanent dead link]
- "A.C. MILAN OFFICIAL NOTE". AC Milan. 28 August 2009. Archived from the original on 1 September 2009. Retrieved 29 August 2009.
- AC Milan To Offer Getafe Cardacio And Viudez For Albin
- "El plantel está armado" Archived 5 September 2009 at the Wayback Machine.
- Banfield, presi Cardacio e Shaffer (Italian)
- "Colo Colo confirmó como refuerzo al volante uruguayo Mathias Cardacio" (in Spanish). El Mercurio. 1 February 2013.