From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up math or maths in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Math (or Maths in most English-speaking countries) is used colloquially to refer to mathematics.
Math may also refer to:
- Math fab Mathonwy, a king in Welsh mythology
- <math>, a tag used in MathML
- math, a module in the Python programming language
- MATH (band), an American band formed in the 1990s
- Math, a character on the TV series Life Unexpected
- MATH, the moniker originally used by American rock band Mutemath
- "The Math", a song on Hilary Duff's 2003 album Metamorphosis
- "Maths" (song), a 2012 single by Canadian producer deadmau5
- Matha, Hindu monastic establishments, also known as "math" or "mutt"
- Math, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, a village of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province of Pakistan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Math.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.