Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up math or maths in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Math (or Maths in most English-speaking countries) is an abbreviation of mathematics.
Math may also refer to:
- Matha, Hindu monastic establishments, also known as "math" or "mutt"
- Math, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, a village of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province of Pakistan
- Math fab Mathonwy, a king in Welsh mythology
- <math>, a tag used in MathML
- math, a module in the Python programming language
- Math, a character on the TV series Life Unexpected
- MATH (band), an American band formed in the 1990s
- MATH, the moniker originally used by American rock band Mutemath
- "The Math", a song on Hilary Duff's 2003 album Metamorphosis
- "Maths" (song), a 2012 single by Canadian producer deadmau5
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Math.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.