From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Matheus Thiago de Carvalho)
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (June 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Full name||Matheus Thiago de Carvalho|
|Date of birth||March 11, 1992|
|Place of birth||Niterói, Brazil|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|2013||→ Joinville (loan)||11||(1)|
|2015||→ Monaco (loan)||12||(1)|
|2016||Fort Lauderdale Strikers||6||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of January 10, 2017.
Matheus Thiago de Carvalho (born March 11, 1992), known as Matheus Carvalho, is a Brazilian footballer who plays for Paraná. As well as Fluminense, he also spent time on loan to Joinville and Monaco.
- Campeonato Brasileiro Série A: 2010
- Campeonato Brasileiro Série A: 2012 
- Taça Guanabara: 2012
- Campeonato Carioca: 2012
- Atlético Clube Goianiense
- "Matheus Carvalho". Soccerway. Perform Group. Retrieved August 21, 2014.
- "Matheus joins AS Monaco". asm-fc.com. AS Monaco FC. 31 January 2015. Retrieved 3 February 2015.
- "Matheus Carvalho". footballzz.co. Footballzz.co.uk. Retrieved February 26, 2015.
|This biographical article related to a Brazilian association football forward born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|