Four times selected the Swedish Chef of the Year, Dahlgren ran the Stockholm restaurant Bon Lloc, which had one Michelin star, from 1996 to 2005. In 2007 he opened the restaurant Mathias Dahlgren in the Stockholm Grand Hôtel, which received a Michelin star in 2008. In 2009, it was upgraded to two Michelin stars, only the second Swedish restaurant ever (the first one being Edsbacka krog) to receive this recognition. The side restaurant Matbaren in the same building was simultaneously elevated to one Michelin star status. Also he is placed as a newcomer (2009) on place 50 among the best restaurants in the world.
- Andersson, Malin, Mat och Vänner (#3, 2008). "Kockarnas kock" (PDF).[permanent dead link] (1.42 MB) (in Swedish)
- Lynes, Andy, The Independent (January 7, 2007). Food For The Year
- Metro International (May 14, 2007). Stjärnkock på egna ben (in Swedish)
- Skjervold, Tonje, Dagens Næringsliv (March 16, 2009). Her er årets Michelin-vinnere (in Norwegian)
- The worlds 50 best restaurants Archived 2009-10-16 at the Wayback Machine.
- Alexanderson, Katja, Restaurantören (October 9, 2008). Mathias Dahlgren och Annika Frisch har nya jobb[permanent dead link] (in Swedish)
|This biographical article about a foodie, restaurateur or gourmand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Swedish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|