||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (May 2011)|
||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (April 2011)|
2 March 1958 |
Grand Bassam, Ivory Coast
|Education||l’Ecole des Beaux-Arts d’Abidjan|
|Known for||Painter, Director of l’Ecole Nationale des Beaux-Arts d’Abidjan|
From 2006, she is the Director of the Ecole Nationale des Beaux Arts in Abidjan.
Between 2003-2005 she was a researcher at the Central Academy of Fine Arts in Beijing on Chinese traditional painting.
In 1983-1994 she was a Professor of Fine Arts at Harris School of Modern in Abidjan. Then worked as a Professor of Painting at Ecole Nationale des Beaux Arts in Abidjan between 1994-2006.
She was one of the precursors of the Vohou-Vohou movement born at L'Ecole des Beaux Arts of Abidjan in the 1970s. Vohou.Vohou is the refusal of using very expensive painting materials. Other precursors were; Yusuf Bath, Kra N'Guessan, Théodore Koudougnon, Mathilde Moreau.
- 20 September - 20 November 2008 African Artists in Residence at the Institute of Fine Arts Shenzen
- 5 June - 5 July 2008 Curated by Yacouba Konate at the headquarters of the BICICI the Plateau. The artists are; Abdoulaye Konate, Koffi Setordji, Ki Siriki, Michel Kodjo, Jean-Claude Henein, Mathilde Moreau, Youssouf Kourouma, Augustin Kassi, Jacoblen, Watt Kang, Mamery Ballo, Ange-Martial Shiner and Cherif Souleymane 
- 16 August - 31 August 1997 "Art Collection of the century from 1995 to 2000", Piotrkòw Trybunalski, Poland
- 19 September - 29 September 1996 "Biennial of Contemporary African Art", Museum of African Art of IFAN Cheikh Anta Diop (With 05 works selected)
- 2 June - 9 July 1995 "Café des Artistes" in Lausanne, Switzerland
- 24 November - 8 December 1993 "Grafolies", Biennale d’Abidjan in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
- 13 March - 4 April 2004 Exhibition at the Cultural Center of Africa, Oslo, Norway
- 20 November - 2 December 2000 "Return to China" at French Cultural Center in Abidjan
- January - March 2000 "African Art" in Beijing and Shanghai (PRChina)
- 20 November - 15 December 1997 "Africa to the Heart" Paris, France
- "Zeitgenössische Kunst aus Afrika: 14 Gegenwartskünstler aus Côte d’Ivoire und Bénin", Author: Thomas Fillitz, Böhlau, 2002, ISBN 978-3-205-99402-2, Product Dimensions: 25 x 17.9 x 3.4 cm,in German
- Article on Mathilde Moreau entitled " Le Meilleur est à venir" in Vu Magazine, in French 
- Article by Mimi Errol entitled "Contemporary Art in Ivory Coast: The Origind of Adventure - Vohou Vohou" (L'art contemporain en Côte d'Ivoire : des origines à l'aventure vohou-vohou) in Africultures, in French