Mathur Shiva Temple
|Mathur Shiva Temple|
Mathur Shiva Temple is a Hindu temple located in Kunnamkulam of Thrissur District of India . It is believed that the Siva linga is Rudrakshasila which is irregular in shape, red in colour and is untouched by the human sculptor . The presiding deity of the temple is Lord Shiva located in main Sanctum Sanctorum, facing West and Lord Parvathi located in same Sanctum Sanatorium, facing East. According to folklore, sage Parashurama has installed the idol . The temple is a part of the 108 famous Shiva temples in Kerala  .
- "108 Siva Temples". The Kerala Temples. Retrieved 2014-11-06.
- "Kerala Temples - Mathur Shiva Temple". KERALA TEMPLE.
- "108 Shiva Temples in Kerala created by Lord Parasurama". Vaikhari. Retrieved 2014-11-06.
- Book Title: 108 Siva Kshetrangal, Author:Kunjikuttan Ilayath, Publishers: H and C Books
- "Siva Temple - Mathur". Shaivam. Retrieved 2014-11-06.