From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Matignon may refer to:
- The Hôtel Matignon in Paris, France, the official residence of the French Prime Minister
- Matignon, Côtes-d'Armor, a commune of the Côtes-d'Armor département in France
- Matignon High School, a Catholic school in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
- Matignon (cuisine), a mirepoix in which the ingredients are minced rather than diced, and more flavourings added
- Matignon (surname), a French surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Matignon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.