Matilda Grace Lowther
10 July 1995
|Other names||Tilly Lowther|
|Relatives||James Lowther, 7th Earl of Lonsdale (grandfather)
Adwoa Aboah (second cousin)
Kesewa Aboah (second cousin)
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
Matilda Grace Lowther (born 10 July 1995) is a British fashion model.
A granddaughter of James Lowther, 7th Earl of Lonsdale, Lowther was born to James and Vanessa Lowther and is the oldest of four siblings. Her grandmother, Nancy Ruth Cobbs, Countess of Lonsdale, was from Pacific Palisades, California. She graduated from Queen Margaret's School, York.
In her debut season, Lowther opened Burberry's S/S and F/W 2014 fashion shows. She has walked for brands including Miu Miu, Comme des Garçons, The Row, Rodarte, Hermès, and Bottega Veneta. Lowther co-starred with models such as Jourdan Dunn and Lily Donaldson in a Balmain campaign.
Her first cover was for British Vogue’s Miss Vogue (the equivalent of Teen Vogue). She has also been on the cover of Vogue Portugal, Telegraph's magazine, and appeared in editorials for British GQ, British Vogue, Vogue Germany, Vogue Japan, Vogue China, Vogue Paris, Vogue Mexico, Interview, Dazed, Elle, WSJ, i-D, W, L'Officiel, and Love.
- "Matilda Lowther - Model". models.com.
- "Eden teenager turning heads at world fashion shows". Cumberland & Westmorland Herald. Archived from the original on 14 February 2020.
- "Charlotte Wiggins and Matilda Lowther, the new model stars of London Fashion Week". The Telegraph.
- "The Earl of Lonsdale". The Telegraph. June 17, 2006.
- "Meet Matilda Lowther, The Model Taking Runways by Storm. The Burberry Model Who Grew Up Hanging Off Cliffs". The Cut. 8 December 2017.
- "Anatomy Of A Supermodel Clique: Meet The Coolest New Gang Of Brit Girls". Marie Claire UK. 2 February 2015.
- "Meet Olivier Rousteing's Brit girl Balmain army". Dazed. 9 April 2015.
- "Matilda Lowther: Catwalk CV". British Vogue. 30 September 2014.
- "Charlotte Wiggins and Matilda Lowther, the new model stars of London Fashion Week". Telegraph.