Matilda of France
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Matilda of France|
Matilda, Queen of Burgundy
|Spouse(s)||Conrad of Burgundy|
|Father||Louis IV of France|
|Mother||Gerberga of Saxony|
|Died||27 January 992|
Matilda of France (943 – 27 January 992), was a Queen of Burgundy.
Her children were:
- Gerberga of Burgundy (born 965)
- Bertha of Burgundy (967 – 16 January 1016), married Robert II of France
- Matilda of Burgundy (born 969), possibly married Robert, Count of Geneva
- Rudolph III of Burgundy (971 – 6 September 1032)
Matilda died on 27 January 992.
- Burgundy and Provence, 879-1032, Constance Brittain Bourchard, The New Cambridge Medieval History: Volume 3, C.900-c.1024, ed. Rosamond McKitterick and Timothy Reuter, (Cambridge University Press, 1999), 342.
- Burgundy and Provence, 879-1032, Constance Brittain Bourchard, The New Cambridge Medieval History: Volume 3, C.900-c.1024, 335.
|Ancestors of Matilda of France|