Matrix Biology (journal)
|Edited by||Bjorn Olsen|
|Matrix: Collagen and Related Research, Collagen and Related Research|
Matrix Biology is a peer-reviewed scientific journal in the field of matrix biology. The journal is published 8 times per year by Elsevier. The journal was established in 1981 as Collagen and Related Research and renamed to Matrix: Collagen and Related Research in 1988, before obtaining its current name in 1994. It is an official journal of the American Society for Matrix Biology and the International Society for Matrix Biology. The current editor-in-chief is Renato V. Iozzo (Thomas Jefferson University).
Abstracting and indexing
Matrix Biology is abstracted and indexed in BIOBASE, Biochemistry and Biophysics Citation Index, Biological & Agricultural Index, Biological Abstracts, BIOSIS Previews, Chemical Abstracts Service, Current Advances in Ecological and Environmental Sciences, Current Awareness in Biological Sciences, Current Contents, EMBASE, EMBiology, Genetics Abstracts, MEDLINE, Science Citation Index, and Scopus. According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2016 impact factor of 7.400.
- "Collagen and Related Research". NLM Catalog. United States National Library of Medicine. Retrieved 2011-03-29.
- "Matrix : Collagen and Related Research". NLM Catalog. United States National Library of Medicine. Retrieved 2011-03-29.
- "Matrix Biology". NLM Catalog. United States National Library of Medicine. Retrieved 2011-03-29.
- "The Iozzo Lab". Retrieved 23 March 2016.
- "Matrix Biology – Elsevier". Retrieved 29 March 2011.
- "Matrix Biology". 2016 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2017.