Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Matsu or matsu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Matsu may refer to:
- Mazu, or Matsu, a sea goddess in Chinese folk religion
- Matsu Islands, Fujian, Republic of China
- Matsushima (Matsu Islands), in Miyagi Prefecture, Japan
- Japanese ship Matsu, several ships
- Matsu (Sekirei), a character in the Sekirei manga and anime
- Japanese pine (まつ, 松), matsu in Japanese
- Matanuska-Susitna Valley (Mat-Su Valley, an area in South Central Alaska
- Matanuska-Susitna Borough (Mat-Su Borough), a borough of Alaska
- Mazu (disambiguation), Chinese origin of matsu
- Open Commons Consortium (Project Matsu), imaging process project for human assisted disaster relief named after the goddess
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Matsu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.