Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up matsu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Matsu may refer to:
- Mazu, or Matsu, a sea goddess in Chinese folk religion
- Matsu Islands, off Fujian coast, administered by Taiwan
- Matsushima (Matsu Islands), in Miyagi Prefecture, Japan
- Matsu (ship), a number of ships
- Matsu (Sekirei), a character in the Sekirei manga and anime
- Japanese pine (まつ, 松), matsu in Japanese
- Mat-Su Valley, an area in South Central Alaska
- Mat-Su Borough, a borough of Alaska
- Mazu (disambiguation), Chinese origin of matsu
- Project Matsu, imaging process project for human assisted disaster relief named after the goddess
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Matsu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.