From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up matsu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Matsu may refer to:
- Matsu (ship), several ships have been named Matsu
- Matsu Islands, an archipelago and county of Taiwan
- Matsushima (Matsu Islands), a group of islands in Miyagi Prefecture, Japan
- Matsu (goddess), a sea goddess in Chinese folk religion
- Matsu (Sekirei), a character in the Sekirei manga and anime
- Mat-Su Valley, an area in South Central Alaska
- Mat-Su Borough, a borough of Alaska
- Mazu (disambiguation), Chinese origin of matsu
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Matsu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.