Matsu Folk Culture Museum
|Matsu Folk Culture Museum|
|Location||Nangan, Lienchiang, Fujian, Republic of China|
The Matsu Folk Culture Museum or Matsu Folk Cultural Artifacts Exhibition Hall (Chinese: 馬祖民俗文物館; pinyin: Mǎzǔ Mínsú Wénwùguǎn) is a museum in Nangan Township, Lienchiang County, Fujian Province, Republic of China.
The museum building is designed with a traditional Matsu village and Eastern Fujian style and is located in a five-story building to display local cultural artifacts to the visitors coming to the museum.
The museum includes the following exhibits:
- Spatial Impressions
- Topographical Impressions
- Marine Impressions
- Flora and Fauna Impressions
- "Folk Culture Museum". Taiwan: Lienchiang County. Retrieved 4 March 2014. External link in
- 馬祖國家風景區管理處 (16 January 2010). "民俗文物館".
- "Folk Cultural Artifacts Exhibition Hall - Matsu National Scenic Area". Matsu-nsa.gov.tw. 2010-01-16. Retrieved 2014-04-30.
- "Lienchiang County Government Plan to Make Trial Run of Fixed Dachiu Lines > News | Welcome to Matsu". Matsu.gov.tw. Retrieved 2014-04-30.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Matsu Folk Cultural Artifacts Exhibition Hall.|
|This article related to a museum in Taiwan (the Republic of China) is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|