From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Matsumoto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Matsumoto (松本 or 松元, "base of the pine tree") is a common Japanese surname and place name.
Matsumoto may refer to:
- Matsumoto (surname), various people with this surname
- Asami Matsumoto, in the manga, movie and anime series Nana
- Boss Matsumoto, a Yakuza in the film Kill Bill
- Rangiku Matsumoto, a Soul Reaper in the manga and anime series Bleach
- Kiyonaga McLaughlin a.k.a. Matsumoto Kiyonaga, a character in the manga and anime series Case Closed
- Matsumoto, Nagano (松本市), city in Nagano Prefecture, largest city in southern Nagano
- Matsumoto, Kagoshima (松元町), former town in Kagoshima Prefecture, part of present-day Kagoshima city
- Matsumoto Airport, an airport southwest of Matsumoto, Nagano
- Matsumoto Domain, a feudal domain in Shinano Province, modern-day Nagano Prefecture
- Matsumoto Pond, a pond in Victoria Land, Antarctica
- Matsumoto Castle, a castle in Matsumoto, Nagano
- Matsumoto incident, Sarin gas release in Matsumoto, Nagano
- Matsumoto Baseball Stadium, a baseball stadium in Matsumoto, Nagano
- Matsumoto Bus Terminal, a bus terminal to the east of Matsumoto Station in Matsumoto, Nagano
- Matsumoto Station, a station of East Japan Railway Company and Matsumoto Electric Railway in Matsumoto, Nagano
- Matsumoto University, a private university in Matsumoto, Nagano
- Matsumoto zeta function, a type of zeta function introduced by Kohji Matsumoto in 1990
- The Matsumoto Hotel, the name of The Peninsula Hotel during Japanese occupation of Hong Kong
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Matsumoto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.