Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Matsumoto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Matsumoto (松本 or 松元, "base of the pine tree") is a common Japanese surname and place name.
Matsumoto may refer to:
- Matsumoto (surname), various people with this surname
- Asami Matsumoto, in the manga, movie and anime series Nana
- Boss Matsumoto, a Yakuza in the film Kill Bill
- Rangiku Matsumoto, a Soul Reaper in the manga and anime series Bleach
- Kiyonaga McLaughlin a.k.a. Matsumoto Kiyonaga, a character in the manga and anime series Case Closed
- Matsumoto, Nagano (松本市), city in Nagano Prefecture, largest city in southern Nagano
- Matsumoto, Kagoshima (松元町), former town in Kagoshima Prefecture, part of present-day Kagoshima city
- Matsumoto Airport, an airport southwest of Matsumoto, Nagano
- Matsumoto Domain, a feudal domain in Shinano Province, modern-day Nagano Prefecture
- Matsumoto Pond, a pond in Victoria Land, Antarctica
- Matsumoto Castle, a castle in Matsumoto, Nagano
- Matsumoto sarin attack, Sarin gas release in Matsumoto, Nagano
- Matsumoto Baseball Stadium, a baseball stadium in Matsumoto, Nagano
- Matsumoto Bus Terminal, a bus terminal to the east of Matsumoto Station in Matsumoto, Nagano
- Matsumoto Station, a station of East Japan Railway Company and Matsumoto Electric Railway in Matsumoto, Nagano
- Matsumoto University, a private university in Matsumoto, Nagano
- Matsumoto zeta function, a type of zeta function introduced by Kohji Matsumoto in 1990
- The Matsumoto Hotel, the name of The Peninsula Hotel during Japanese occupation of Hong Kong
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Matsumoto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.