Matsushima is a common name in Japan. It can refer to any of the following:
- Matsushima, a scenic coastal area, notable for being one of the three views of Japan
- Matsushima, Miyagi, a town in northern Japan
- Matsushima Station and Matsushima-Kaigan Station, two train stations in Matsushima
- Matsushima, Kumamoto, a former town in Kumamoto Prefecture
People with the surname
- Kaede Matsushima, Japanese adult-video actress
- Kotaro Matsushima, Japanese rugby union player
- Nanako Matsushima, Japanese actress
- Midori Matsushima, Japanese politician
- Mina Matsushima (松島 美菜, born 1991), Japanese swimmer
- Minori Matsushima, Japanese voice actress
- Susumu Matsushima, Japanese photographer
- Japanese cruiser Matsushima, a protected cruiser launched by Japan in 1890, named after the coastal area
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Matsushima.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.