|Also known as||Meerk Puffy|
|Born||1973 (age 45–46)|
Mat Brinkman (born 1973 in Austin, Texas) is an American artist and electronic musician based in Colorado. Also known as Matt Brinkman, Meerk Puffy, Mystery Brinkman, Brinkman, Brinkmangler, and Mucid Cuspidor.
Brinkman was a creator of the Fort Thunder artist live-work space in Providence, Rhode Island from 1995–2001. He resided in the Providence artist live workspace Hilarious Attic from 2002–2007.
Through his anonymous and pseudonymous works, he, like Bruce Conner and Marcel Duchamp before him, seems to be concerned with issues of artistic credit and its relation to artistic output. His musical performances have incorporated aspects of circuit bending and drum and bass.
- "Transmittens" (Vermiform, CD) (1999)
- "Brinkmangler 2000" (CDr) (2000)
- "Scenes From A Posthuman World" (Cdr) (2000)
- "Steps In Defecation" (Bonescraper, Cass) (2000)
- "Nung" (Animal Disguise, LP.) (2003)
- "Untitled" (Cass) (2004)
- "Ashz/Arcs/Azes/Etc" (Animal Disguise, Cass.) (2005)
- "Farther Down The Road To Ecological Collapse & The Fucking Apocalypse Featuring DJ Mad Lion Disease Etc." (Cass) (2006)
- "Kreemy F.F.U.P." (Dolor Del Estamago, CDr) (2007)
- "Drobomatic Drobulations Vol. 1" (Audio Dregs Editions, CDr) (2007)
- "SYNB / HSDOM" (Phaserprone, CDr) (2007)
- "Channel 10" (CDr)
- "Orange Muss Tape" (Dolor Del Estamago, CDr)
- "Recordings From The Secret Room" (Dolor Del Estamago, CDr)
- - Cave Evil, Boardgame created by Mat Brinkman with Nate Hayden and Jochen Hartmann
- Retard Riot #19 (On Being God) - with Mat Brinkman
- Retard Riot #16 (Get money! Kill!) with Barry McGee and Mat Brinkman
- REAL SLOW RADIO # 4/3 Country Western a.k.a. mmmmmmmmmm 8
- Mr. Brinkman, Meerk Puffy, Matt Brinkman, SYNB, Monstrocity Brinkman, Mystery Brinkman, ZZ Pot @ Discogs