Matt Coffin is an internet entrepreneur and investor. He was the Founder and President of LowerMyBills.com, which was sold to Experian in 2005 for $380 million. In addition to LowerMyBills.com, he was President of Experian Online Customer Acquisition Services. Matt graduated from Babson College in 1990 and was named to the Alumni Entrepreneur Hall of Fame in 2009 by the Arthur M. Blank Center for Entrepreneurship. Matt was an Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of Year award winner in 2007 and was Southern California Entrepreneur of the Year in 2006.
Coffin also sat on the Board of Directors for Business.com, which was started by incubator eCompanies, whose venture arm was an early investor in LowerMyBills.com. Coffin also invested in both Buscape, which was sold in October 2009 for $330M, and HauteLook, which was sold to Nordstrom in February 2011 for $270M. He currently sits on the Board of Directors for eBureau, Machinima, and Mahalo. He is married to former Wilhelmina Model agency owner, interior designer Natasha Esch, together they co-own MONC XIII, a vintage furniture and stylish home accents store in Sag Harbor, NY.
- Business.com Board of Directors information. Retrieved on 2007-05-16
- 2009 Honorees, Arthur M. Blank Center for Entrepreneurship, Babson.edu. Retrieved 2013-10-31
- http://thisweekinstartups.com/tag/lowermybills-com. Thisweekinstartups.com. Retrieved 2011-03-30.
- Rao, Leena (2011-17-02). http://techcrunch.com/2011/02/17/nordstrom-acquires-flash-sales-site-hautelook-for-270-million. Techcrunch.com. Retrieved 2011-03-30.
- "Board of Directors - eBureau".
- "Technology Council of Southern California > Home".
-  Retrieved on 2007-05-16
- "Sillas vintage".
- http://remodelista.com/posts/a-hamptons-design-shop-via-la. Remodelista.com. Retrieved 2012-09-06.