Matt Danner is an American director, screenwriter, animator, producer and voice actor. He is best known for his work on The Looney Tunes Show, Xiaolin Showdown, Team Hot Wheels, Dan Vs., Gravity Falls, Wander Over Yonder and Muppet Babies (2018 TV series) for which he provides the voice of Kermit the Frog.
Danner began his animation career while still in high school.
In 2018, Danner served as the supervising director on the CG-animated Muppet Babies series, in addition to writing episodes. Danner also supplied the voice of Kermit the Frog, Beaker and Rowlf the Dog.
- Flores, Terry (January 25, 2019). "'CGI Conjures Fur, Feathers and Fabric for Disney Junior's 'Muppet Babies'". Variety. Retrieved April 20, 2019.
- Bentley, Rick (March 23, 2018). "'Matt Danner happy to speak for new version of Muppet Babies'". Toronto Star. Retrieved April 20, 2019.
- Lee, Giacomo (November 20, 2018). "A 3D spin on The Muppets captures the spirit of Jim Henson for a new generation". Digital Arts. Retrieved April 20, 2019.
- Wolfe, Jennifer (January 19, 2015). "Matt Danner to Lead Free Storyboarding Workshop". Animation World Magazine Arts. Retrieved April 20, 2019.
- "31st Annie Awards". Annie Awards. Retrieved April 20, 2019.
|This biographical article related to cinema of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|