Matthew Davis (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Matt Davis)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Matthew Davis (born 1978) is an American actor.
Matthew Davis may also refer to:
- Matthew Davis (politician) (fl. 1937–1938), Irish Fianna Fáil politician
- Matthew L. Davis, who in 1836 published the memoirs of Aaron Burr
- Matthew Davis, the programmer of FTL: Faster Than Light video game
- Matthew Davis (physicist), New Zealand/Australian physicist
- Matt Davis (comedian) (born 1979), American stand up comedian
- Matt Davis (Coronation Street), fictional character in the British soap opera
- "Matt Davis", a song by the US ska band The Toasters, from the album Skaboom
- Matt Davis (rugby league) (born 1996), British rugby player
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Matthew Davis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.