Matt Dunn (soccer)
|Full name||Matthew Dunn|
|Date of birth||January 13, 1994|
|Place of birth||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|2010–2011||1. FC Köln|
|2015||New York City FC||1||(0)|
|2015||→ Wilmington Hammerheads (loan)||1||(0)|
|2010–2011||United States U17||18||(1)|
|2012||United States U18||3||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of April 25, 2015|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of July 27, 2014
Matthew Dunn (born January 13, 1994) is an American professional soccer player.
After spending time with the youth clubs of Grasshopper Club Zürich and FC Dallas, Dunn signed with German club 1. FC Köln, where he spent two years. After his release from Köln, Dunn signed with Serbian side OFK Beograd where he spent 18-months, but didn't make a first-team appearance.
After returning to the United States, Dunn enrolled at the University of Maine at Fort Kent in 2013, where he scored 7 goals in 17 appearances. Dunn left UMFK to enter the MLS Waiver Draft and was selected by Chivas USA on April 17, 2014.
Dunn was waived by New York City on June 24, 2015.
Matt Dunn was part of the United States squad at the 2011 FIFA U-17 World Cup.
- "Postcard from Europe: Dunn stays the course in Serbia". MLSsoccer.com. Retrieved April 25, 2015.
- "Mathew Dunn Joins Serbian Premier Division Club OFK Beograd - DW3 Soccer". w3soccer.com. Retrieved April 25, 2015.
- "Chivas USA add depth with signings of former US U-17 int'l Matt Dunn, draft pick Michael Nwiloh". MLSsoccer.com. Retrieved April 25, 2015.
- "Goalkeeper Dan Kennedy selected first as MLS holds Chivas USA Dispersal Draft". MLSsoccer.com. Retrieved April 25, 2015.
- "New York City FC Place Matt Dunn, Akira Fitzgerald on Waivers". MLS. June 24, 2015. Retrieved December 24, 2017.