Frahm at Road America in 2012
|Born||March 16, 1990|
North Salem, New Hampshire
|NASCAR Xfinity Series career|
|15 races run over 4 years|
|Best finish||57th (2012)|
|First race||2011 New England 200 (Loudon)|
|Last race||2015 U.S. Cellular 250 (Iowa)|
Frahm began racing at the age of 14. His first major breakthrough came when he started competing in the Pro All Stars Series, in which he ran a limited schedule in 2010. He has also ran in the Granite State Pro Stock Series, capturing three wins before 2014 and grabbed another victory in the second race of the 2014 season.
K&N Pro Series East
In 2010, Frahm ran three of the ten races, running a race at Martinsville Speedway and both races at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Receiving funding from The Woodworks, he posted finishes of eighth at Martinsville, 29th at the June New Hampshire race after a radiator failure, and 19th in the September New Hampshire race.
Frahm made his Xfinity debut in 2011, where he made three starts for Go Green Racing in the No. 39 car. He had one crash, at Phoenix International Raceway. He posted finishes of 26th at New Hampshire and 25th at Lucas Oil Raceway. In 2012, he made a career-high six starts. One, at Richmond International Raceway, was for Go Green. His next start, at Darlington Raceway, was for Randy Hill Racing. The next week at Iowa Speedway, Frahm drove the No. 42 car for Curtis Key and The Motorsports Group. After that, Frahm made three more starts for RHR. He start and parked for two, at Road America and Kentucky Speedway. His best finish came in the one that he did not start and park in, a 25th at New Hampshire. Frahm's next start came at New Hampshire in 2014, driving TriStar Motorsports' No. 44 Toyota Camry. He matched his 2012 finish with another 25th. Frahm would attempt three more races that season with The Motorsports Group. In his first race for TMG, at Iowa, his No. 46 finished last as a start-and-park entry. Three races later, he failed to make the field at Bristol. In his final attempt of the season, at Richmond, he finished 39th. In 2015, Frahm attempted two races with Jimmy Means Racing as a field-filler. He also made one start in the No. 70 for Derrike Cope Racing. Unsponsored for all three of those races, he completed one race, driving for Cope at Iowa, where he was scored 31st.
Motorsports career results
(key) (Bold – Pole position awarded by qualifying time. Italics – Pole position earned by points standings or practice time. * – Most laps led.)
|NASCAR Xfinity Series results|
|2011||Go Green Racing||39||Ford||DAY||PHO||LVS||BRI||CAL||TEX||TAL||NSH||RCH||DAR||DOV||IOW||CLT||CHI||MCH||ROA||DAY||KEN||NHA
|Randy Hill Racing||08||Ford||DAR
|The Motorsports Group||42||Chevy||IOW
|The Motorsports Group||46||Chevy||IOW
|2015||Jimmy Means Racing||79||Chevy||DAY||ATL||LVS||PHO||CAL||TEX||BRI||RCH||TAL||IOW||CLT||DOV||MCH||CHI
|Derrike Cope Racing||70||Chevy||IOW
K&N Pro Series East
|NASCAR K&N Pro Series East results|
- "Matt Frahm Career Statistics - Racing-Reference.info". racing-reference.info. Retrieved 2016-05-18.
- Hamdan, Nadine Christine. "New Lifestyle Diet Corporation endorses race car driver Matt Frahm in Nascar Nationwide Series". PRLog. Retrieved 2016-05-18.
- "gspss". gspss. Retrieved 2017-12-02.
- "A Look at the Numbers: Granite State Pro Stock Series | Speed 51 | 100% Short Track Racing". speed51.com. Retrieved 2017-12-02.
- "Matt Frahm – 2010 NASCAR K&N Pro Series East Results". Racing-Reference. NASCAR Digital Media, LLC. Retrieved December 17, 2020.
- "2011 Wypall 200 - Racing-Reference.info". racing-reference.info. Retrieved 2016-05-18.
- "Matt Frahm 2011 NASCAR Nationwide Series Results - Racing-Reference.info". racing-reference.info. Retrieved 2016-05-18.
- Sports, Fox. "Matt Frahm Stats - Season & Career Statistics". www.foxsports.com. Retrieved 2016-05-18.
- "Matt Frahm 2012 NASCAR Nationwide Series Results - Racing-Reference.info". racing-reference.info. Retrieved 2016-05-18.
- "2014 Sta-Green 200 - Racing-Reference.info". racing-reference.info. Retrieved 2016-05-18.
- "LASTCAR.info: Search results for frahm". Retrieved 2016-05-18.
- "Matt Frahm 2014 NASCAR Nationwide Series Results - Racing-Reference.info". racing-reference.info. Retrieved 2016-05-18.
- "Matt Frahm 2015 NASCAR Xfinity Series Results - Racing-Reference.info". racing-reference.info. Retrieved 2016-05-18.
- "MDM on top in first day open testing at Daytona". ARCA Racing. Retrieved 2018-05-13.
- Matt Frahm driver statistics at Racing-Reference