||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2008)|
December 30, 1969 |
Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States
|Occupation(s)||Record producer, engineer, mixer, and songwriter|
Born in Spartanburg, South Carolina on December 30, 1969, Goldman is a drummer by trade. Goldman currently calls Glow in the Dark Studio in Atlanta home. The latest iteration of Glow in The Dark Studio is housed in the former location of renowned Cheshire Sound Studios, the first dual 24 track facility in the Southeast.
- As Cities Burn, Son, I Loved You at Your Darkest (Tooth & Nail) (P/E/I/Prog)
- The Love Affair / Sonnet to Sleep, Sonnet to Sleep EP (Independent| South Pawl Records) (P/E/M)
- Anathallo, Floating World (Nettwerk) (E/M)
- Underoath, "Define the Great Line" (Tooth & Nail Records and Solid State Records) (P/E)
- Four Letter Lie, What A Terrible Thing To Say (Victory Records) (P/E/M)
- Meg & Dia "Mighty R-E-A-L" (Major League Soccer/Real Salt Lake/Dog House) (P/E/M)
- Four Letter Lie, A New Day (Victory Records) (P/E/M)
- The Chariot, Wars and Rumors of Wars (Tooth & Nail) (P/E/M)
- Underoath, Ø (Disambiguation) (Tooth and Nail Records) (P/E)
- Oceana, Clean Head (Rise Records) (P/E/M)
- Becoming the Archetype, Celestial Completion (Solid State Records) (P/E/M)
- Vanna, And They Came Baring Bones (Artery Recordings) (P/E/M)
- Dinner and a Suit, "Since Our Departure"
- Haste the Day, Coward (Solid State Records)
- John Coffey, The Great News (V2 Records) (P/E)
- Belle Haven, Everything Ablaze (Halfcut Records)
- Foreveratlast, (N/A) (Victory Records)
- "Haste The Day Reveal Who Will Mix Their New Album". The PRP. February 7, 2015. Retrieved February 7, 2015.