|Birth name||Matthew Weston Goss|
|Born||29 September 1968|
Lewisham, London, England
|Instruments||vocals, guitar, piano, bass, keyboards, programming|
|Associated acts||Bros, Co*Bra|
Matthew Weston Goss (born 29 September 1968) is an English, singer-songwriter and musician, currently based in America. He is the lead singer of 1980s pop group Bros, which also features his twin brother, Luke as drummer.
Matt Goss burst on to the global entertainment scene as lead singer of the English pop sensation, BROS. Goss quickly became the youngest artist to sell out and headline the world-famous Wembley Stadium, performing to a crowd of more than 77,000 fans. He played a record 19 consecutive nights to more than 200,000 fans at Wembley Arena and has performed twice for her majesty, the Queen.
The Bros debut album, Push, went platinum four times, earned 8 top five hits and remained on the U.K. charts for an astonishing 54 weeks. Goss has sold more than 16 million records worldwide and achieved No. 1 records in more than 22 countries.
Matt Goss began his solo career in 1995, and has enjoyed multiple Top 40 hits. Goss worked with Paul Oakenfold on the single "Firefly", which was remixed and reached #1 on the World Trance chart.
In June 2009, it was announced that he would be playing live shows at the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas. In the short span of 9 months, the show was an immediate success and then moved to the iconic Caesars Palace in January 2010. The critically acclaimed show has become a solid Strip favorite, running for over 10 years. He has been crowned, “The New King of Las Vegas” by his Vegas constituents.
The show has toured globally at the most prestigious venues around the world including the Royal Albert Hall (London), Wembley Arena (London) where he won the prestigious SSE Arena Award for Best Show of 2016, beating every other artist that played that year including Adele, The Who, Coldplay, The Cure & more.
As well as performing in venues such as Carnegie Hall, Madison Square Garden and The Royal Albert Hall, in 2017, Goss broke a world record in selling out 2 nights at the O2 Arena in London, 40,000 tickets in an unbelievable 7 seconds.
2018 saw the release of the BAFTA winning movie about he and his brother’s life entitled ‘After the Screaming Stops.’ Following a national theatre release, the movie went on to become the most downloaded BBC production in 2018 and it has been roundly hailed as “The greatest music documentary of all time” by GQ Magazine.
In early 2020, Matt recorded his version of “If I Aint Got You”, which was produced by the legendary ‘Babyface’. The song was released as a fundraiser for the NHS during the Covid pandemic and resulted in over 50,000 meals being delivered to key workers. 
In January 2021, Matt launched his first-ever podcast worldwide (available on all streaming platforms) which rapidly went Top 10 in 32 countries and Top 3 in the UK after only the first 3 episodes.
Most exciting for Matt Goss fans is the news of his impending return to pop/rock music. Matt has been recording/mixing his new album in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Nashville and London in Nov./Dec 2020 and Jan./Feb. 2021. Co-writers/producers/mixers that have worked with MG on this new album have also worked with Bruno Mars, U2, Katy Perry, Madonna, Lady Gaga, Michael Jackson, Coldplay, Chris Brown, Beyonce, George Michael, and many more. The first single will be released to radio in Spring 2021, with the complete album by summer 2021. A full-scale, global return to the concert stage is planned for Fall/Winter 2021.
Matt’s CHRISTMAS album, produced by Ron Fair and recorded at the iconic Capitol Studios in Hollywood has a confirmed release date for Xmas 2021.
Goss accolades include the Brit Award Winner; Las Vegas Icon Award;
British Entertainer of the Year; Best Show of Wembley Arena;
CBS Best Dressed Man, as well as being awarded the Key to the City of Las Vegas. It is now acknowledged by proclamation that Aug. 8 is officially Matt Goss Day in Las Vegas. In 2019 he also received the United Nations Humanitarian Awards for his philanthropic work.
As a brand ambassador, Matt was featured as one of the lead roles alongside P. Diddy, Frank Vincent (Sopranos), Aaron Paul (Breaking Bad), Michael K. Williams (Boardwalk Empire), & Chrissy Teigen in CIROQ’s N. American campaign including national billboards, a national tv campaign and national print campaign for 3 years. 
Matt wrote the theme song for the national #1 FOX TV show, SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE, produced by Nigel Lithgow. He also penned the National Anthem for Susan G. Koman and initiated the hashtag ‘STRONG’ for them.
Matt wrote the song, CHANGE ME , by Keri Hilson/Akon from the album ‘In a Perfect World…’ which debuted at number 4 on the US Billboard 200 and at number one on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart.
Matt Goss is 6’2” and his estimated net worth is approximately $22 million US dollars.
Matt Goss authored two books: the best-selling More Than You Know: The Autobiography, published in 2005, and Bear Crimbo, a children's story and intellectual property currently in the process of a major release worldwide for Xmas 2021.
|2004||Early Side of Later||87|
|2013||Life You Imagine||27|
Co*Bra studio albums
|1995||"The Key"||40||35||The Key|
|1996||"Heaven is 10 Zillion Light Years Away"||—||—|
|"If You Were Here Tonight"||23||—|
|2003||"I'm Coming With Ya"||22||—||Non-album Single|
|2004||"Fly"||31||—||Early Side of Later|
|2006||"It's the End of the Road"||—||—||Non-album Single|
|2010||"Firefly" (with Paul Oakenfold)||—||—|
|2011||"Fighting For Love"||—||—||Non-album Single|
|2011||"Strong"||—||—||Life You Imagine|
|"Nothing Like This"||—||—|
|2016||"A Vegas Summer"||—||—||Non-album Single|
|"Gone Too Long"||—||—|
|1997||"Living for the City"||—|
|"Love Sweet Love"||—|
As featured artist
|1995||"Supermodel Sandwich W/Cheese" (Terence Trent D'arby feat. Matt Goss)||—||Vibrator|
|2004||"I Need the Key" (Minimal Chic feat. Matt Goss)||54||Non-album Single|
|2005||"With Or Without You" (Minimal Chic feat. Matt Goss)||—|
|2013||"Touch the Sky" (Paul Oakenfold, Matt Goss & The Concrete Sneakers)||—|
- "Search Results for England & Wales Births 1837-2006 - findmypast.co.uk". search.findmypast.co.uk.
- "BROS have announced a headline London show". Ticketmaster UK. 14 January 2019. Retrieved 26 January 2021.
- "Matt Goss | full Official Chart History | Official Charts Company". www.officialcharts.com. Retrieved 26 January 2021.
- Ray (8 September 2010). "Matt Goss Is Number 1 With Firefly". Retrieved 26 January 2021.
- "Grand Opening Of Matt Goss Live From Las Vegas At Palms Casino Resort Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images". www.gettyimages.co.uk. Retrieved 26 January 2021.
- "Show Tickets".
- Ray (24 October 2011). "Matt Goss – LIVE At The Royal Albert Hall". Retrieved 26 January 2021.
- Wembley, The SSE Arena. "Matt Goss | The SSE Arena, Wembley". www.ssearena.co.uk. Retrieved 26 January 2021.
- "EDITING: FACTUAL - WILL GILBEY, Bros: After the Screaming Stops". www.bafta.org. 28 March 2019. Retrieved 26 January 2021.
- "Help raise £10000 to help our NHS heroes". JustGiving. Retrieved 26 January 2021.
- Vodka, CIROC Ultra Premium. "Diddy and Friends Take Vegas by Storm With New "Luck Be a Lady" Ad Campaign". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 26 January 2021.
- "Matt Goss Pens 'So You Think You Can Dance' Theme Song". Top40-Charts.com. Retrieved 26 January 2021.
- "Change Me Lyrics". www.lyrics.com. Retrieved 26 January 2021.
- "Keri Hilson". Billboard. Retrieved 26 January 2021.
- "More Than You Know - Matt Goss - Amazon".
- "Bear Crimbo - Amazon".
- "Matt Goss - Album Official Charts". Official Charts. Retrieved 18 January 2019.
- Matt Goss, Official Charts, retrieved 2010-05-15
- Minimal Chic Featuring Matt Goss, Official Charts, retrieved 2010-05-15
- Matt Goss teams up with Burger Bites to deliver food to NHS workers
- Matt Goss releases new single "If I Ain't Got You" for the NHS
Matt Goss Official Website - http://mattgoss.la