|Full name||James Matthew Hendrix|
|Born||January 22, 1981|
Aiken, South Carolina
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight||200 lb (91 kg; 14 st)|
|Residence||Greenville, South Carolina|
|Current tour(s)||Web.com Tour|
|Former tour(s)||PGA Tour|
Hendrix was born in Aiken, South Carolina. He qualified for the 1997 U.S. Junior Amateur, was the top rated junior golfer in South Carolina, and won the 2003 Sunnehanna Amateur. He played on the 2003 Walker Cup team. He played college golf at Clemson University and was a member of the team that won the 2003 NCAA Championship and Atlantic Coast Conference Championship.
Hendrix turned professional in 2004. He finished T29 at the 2006 Q School, earning his PGA Tour card for the 2007 season. He did not finish high enough on the money list to retain his PGA Tour card past the 2007 season.
- 2011 Brunswick Plantation, Legends Parkland (NGA/Hooters Tour Carolina Winter Series)
U.S. national team appearances
- "Clemson Tigers profile". Retrieved May 1, 2012.
- "2003 Walker Cup profile". Retrieved May 1, 2012.
- "Eight Of 10 Members Of 2003 U.S.A. Walker Cup Match Team Named". The Wire. August 11, 2003. Retrieved May 1, 2012.
- Zeh, Chris (January 27, 2011). "Matt Hendrix Grabs Back-To-Back Wins". ngatour.com. Retrieved May 1, 2012.
- "Matt Hendrix NGA Tour results". ngatour.com. Retrieved May 1, 2012.