From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
May 26, 1976 |
Hackensack, NJ, USA
|Height||6 ft 1 in (185 cm)|
|Weight||205 lb (93 kg; 14 st 9 lb)|
|Played for||Washington Capitals
|National team||United States|
|NHL Draft||93rd overall, 1994
Herr played his college hockey at the University of Michigan, where he was teammates with former NHLer Bill Muckalt. Drafted by the Washington Capitals in the 1994 NHL Entry Draft, Herr also played for the Florida Panthers and Boston Bruins.
- "Ex-NHL Player Matt Herr Named Executive Director Of UPMC Lemieux Sports Complex", Pittsburgh Penguins, May 5, 2015. Accessed September 13, 2015. "The native of Hackensack, NJ played 58 NHL games over parts of four seasons with the Washington Capitals, Florida Panthers and Boston Bruins."
- Wallace, William N. "COLLEGES HOCKEY: NOTEBOOK -- DIVISION III; Middlebury Makes It Four Straight Titles", The New York Times, March 25, 1998. Accessed December 18, 2007. "Herr, the captain from the Hotchkiss School and Alpine, N.J., was held back by injuries earlier, but is fit now."
- Matt Herr Legends of Hockey. Accessed December 18, 2007.
- Matt Herr biography at Legends of Hockey
- Matt Herr career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
|This United States biographical article relating to ice hockey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|