This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Matt Leacock at Lucca Comics & Games 2018
|Pandemic,Forbidden Island and Forbidden Desert|
Matt designed Pandemic, published in 2008 by Z-Man Games. Leacock had previously worked as a developer of social media and as a user experience designer, primarily in community and communications products for AOL and Yahoo. He switched to designing board games full time in July of 2014. Pandemic Legacy: Season 1, which Leacock co-designed with Rob Daviau, has been rated very highly among board gamers and by the website Board Game Geek on its board game rankings. His latest games are Pandemic Fall of Rome and Forbidden Sky (both released in 2018).
- Pandemic (2008)
- Roll Through the Ages: The Bronze Age (2008)
- Forbidden Island (2010)
- Forbidden Desert (2013)
- Pandemic: The Cure (2014)
- Pandemic Legacy: Season 1 (2015)
- Thunderbirds (2015)
- Knit Wit (2016)
- Pandemic: Reign of Cthulhu (2016)
- Pandemic Iberia (2016)
- Chariot Race (2016)
- Mole Rats in Space (2017)
- Pandemic: Rising Tide (2017)
- Pandemic Legacy: Season 2 (2017)
- Pandemic Fall of Rome (2018)
- Forbidden Sky (2018)
- "Games". Matt Leacock Games. Retrieved 2017-06-19.
- "Matt Leacock - Game Designer - Profile". About.com Home. Retrieved 2016-04-24.
- Fitzpatrick, Alex (June 30, 2016). "This Board Game Designer Isn't Sorry About Taking a Big Risk". Time Magazine. Retrieved October 29, 2016.
- Duffy, Owen (January 16, 2016). "Pandemic Legacy review: Emotional highs and agonising lows". The Guardian. Retrieved September 29, 2016.
- Anderson, Nate (March 12, 2016). "Pandemic Legacy is the best board game ever—but is it "fun?"". ars technica. Retrieved October 1, 2016.
|This biographical article about a designer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|