December 21, 1985 |
|September 23, 2010, for the Seattle Mariners|
|Last MLB appearance|
|October 3, 2010, for the Seattle Mariners|
|Runs batted in||1|
Mangini started the 2011 season on the disabled list and was activated on April 21, but was immediately optioned to Triple-A. He was released on August 23, after leaving Triple-A Tacoma for an undisclosed personal issue.
The Tampa Bay Rays signed Mangini to a minor league contract on December 6, 2011. He also received an invitation to spring training. The Arizona Diamondbacks signed Mangini to a minor league contract on August 14, 2012. He signed a minor league contract with the Cincinnati Reds on February 2, 2013. He was released on March 27.
- 2007 Draft Tracker
- "North Carolina State University Baseball Players Who Made it to the Major Leagues". Baseball-Almanac.com. Archived from the original on 2012-07-02. Retrieved 2 July 2012.
- Mariners add four to Major League roster
- Mariners Activate Matt Mangini, KFFL.com, April 21, 2011.
- Nicholson-Smith, Ben. "Mariners Release Matt Mangini". MLBTradeRumors.com. Retrieved 23 August 2011.
- Career statistics and player information from MLB, or ESPN, or Baseball-Reference, or Fangraphs, or The Baseball Cube, or Baseball-Reference (Minors)
|This biographical article relating to an American baseball third baseman is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|