|Birth name||Matthew McGrandles|
|Date of birth||7 October 1973|
|Place of birth||Stirling, Scotland|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||87 kg (13 st 10 lb)|
|Rugby union career|
Matt McGrandles (born 7 October 1973 in Stirling, Scotland) is a Scottish former rugby union player. He played professionally for Glasgow Warriors and at amateur level for Stirling County and Glasgow Hawks normally playing at the Centre position.
He was part of the Scotland Development XV side that played New South Wales in 1996.
Rugby turned professional in Scotland in 1996 and McGrandles was signed by Glasgow Rugby, now Glasgow Warriors, in 1997 from his new club Glasgow Hawks. He played for the Warriors for several seasons including Heineken Cup matches
He played 10 competitive matches for Glasgow Warriors in two seasons: 1997–98 and 1998–99. Not involved in the Glasgow squad for the 1999–00 season but Club Captain at Stirling County 1999-2001, he made a return to the Glasgow squad in 2000–01 being taken on the Canadian pre-season tour. He played in the Coastal Cup match against the US Pacific Coast Grizzlies, but this friendly pre-season match was his last game playing with Glasgow as he was forced to withdraw from injury, having been selected on the bench for the last Canadian tour match against British Columbia.
His current role is the Head Coach of Stirling County Under 18s. Since taking over as Head Coach in 2014, the under-18 side have won the Caledonia district Under-18 Cup in season 2014/15,, the National Youth Conference League 2015/2016, the National Youth Cup 2015/16, retained the Caledonia District Cup 2015/16, retained the National Youth Conference League 2016/17 and retained the National Youth Cup 2016/17.
He was awarded the Scottish Rugby Youth Coach of the Season in 2017 for developing 2 U18s teams at Stirling County, focusing on squad development and retention of players moving into senior rugby at the club. 
- BILL LEITH (23 October 2011). "Rugby Union: Hamilton on the spot". The Independent.
- "Information - Glasgow Hawks". Archived from the original on 2015-09-25.
- "Match Report".
- "Match Centre - Welsh Rugby Union - Official Website : Match Centre : Heineken Cup". wru.co.uk.
- "WE WON'T BE CROWDED OUT; Stark's Hawks ready to face Kelso's army".
- "Dalziel Rugby Club - Dalziel 1st XV 23 v 16 Strathendrick". Dalziel Rugby Club.
- "New season, new broom as Hutchie hire Craig Sorbie". Herald Scotland.
- "Scottish Rugby Club Awards=Scottish Rugby".
- "FVSE web site=FVSE CIC".
- "About Matt McGrandles".
- "Stirling Highland Games this Saturday". The Scrum Magazine.