|Full name||Matthew Miazga|
|Date of birth||July 19, 1995|
|Place of birth||Clifton, New Jersey, United States|
|Height||1.93 m (6 ft 4 in)|
|New York Red Bulls|
|2009–2013||New York Red Bulls|
|2013–||New York Red Bulls||34||(1)|
|2013||United States U18||3||(0)|
|2014–2015||United States U20||17||(0)|
|2014–||United States U23||3||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21:57, October 26, 2015 (UTC).
From Clifton, Miazga joined the New York Red Bulls Academy in 2009 at under-14 level. While with the under-16 side Miazga helped the Red Bulls win the U.S. Developmental Academy National Championship in 2012.
On May 30, 2013 it was announced that Miazga had signed a homegrown contract with the New York Red Bulls, becoming the eighth player to sign a homegrown contract with the Red Bulls. Miazga made his first team debut at the age of 18 as a substitute in 76th minute of a 4–1 win at Houston Dynamo on September 8, 2013. During the 2015 season Miazga established himself as a starter on the club forming a partnership in the backline with Damien Perrinelle. On June 28, 2015 Miazga scored his first goal as a professional in a 3–1 derby victory over New York City FC.
In May 2013, Miazga played for the United States Under-18 side that participated in the 19th Annual International Juniors Tournament in Portugal. Miazga played one match for the Poland Under-18 team in 2012. Since 2012, he has only played for United States youth teams. In August and September 2014, Miazga turned down two separate call-ups to the Poland Under-20 team. He cited previous commitments to the United States Under-20 team and maintained he had not made a final decision about which nation to represent at the senior level. In October 2014, Poland U-20 coach Marcin Dorna stated that he had not given up on Miazga and that the Red Bulls player might still play for his team. Miazga played for the United States Under-20 team at the 2015 CONCACAF U-20 Championship and helped the team qualify for the 2015 FIFA U-20 World Cup in New Zealand.
On November 5, 2015, Miazga was quoted as saying: "I'm totally undecided. I’ll wait to see who calls me first to the main national team and see what happens then.” The following day, Miazga received his first United States call-up for the 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers matches.  Miazga earned his first senior cap against Saint Vincent and the Grenadines on November 13, 2015. 
- As of June 28, 2014
|Club||Season||League||MLS Cup||U.S. Open Cup||CONCACAF||Total|
|New York Red Bulls||2013||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||0|
- As of 13 November 2015.
Miazga was born in Clifton, New Jersey to a family of Polish immigrants, and grew up speaking both Polish and English. He lived in the United States while visiting Poland on a regular basis as a child.
- "Red Bulls Sign Home Grown Defender Matt Miazga". New York Red Bulls. Retrieved June 30, 2013.
- "MATCH RECAP: New York City FC 1, New York Red Bulls 3". New York Red Bulls. Retrieved June 28, 2015.
- "Under-18 Men's National Team Commence 10-Day International Trip to Lisbon". United States Soccer Federation. Retrieved June 30, 2013.
- "Przez półtora miesiąca zagrał dla Polski i USA". Przegląd Sportowy (in Polish). Ringier Axel Springer Polska. December 19, 2012. Retrieved March 14, 2015.
- "Reprezentacja U-20: Cibicki i Miazga powołani". Przegląd Sportowy (in Polish). Ringier Axel Springer Polska. September 25, 2014. Retrieved March 14, 2015.
- "Miazga poza kadrą Polski. Dorna: Temat nie jest zamknięty". Przegląd Sportowy (in Polish). Ringier Axel Springer Polska. October 31, 2014. Retrieved March 14, 2015.
- "Matt Miazga". U.S. Soccer. U.S. Soccer. Retrieved March 14, 2015.
- "Matt Miazga: The Polish-American centre-back who's caught the eye of Chelsea". FourFourTwo.
- "New York Red Bulls Defender Matt Miazga Earns First Call Up To U.S. Men’s Senior National Team". New York Red Bulls.
- "2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ - Matches - USA-St. Vincent / Grenadines - FIFA.com". FIFA.com.
- Matt Miazga profile at Soccerway