|Full name||Matt Devlin Moussilou Massamba|
|Date of birth||1 June 1982|
|Place of birth||Paris, France|
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|2007||→ Saint-Étienne (loan)||11||(3)|
|2007||→ Marseille (loan)||4||(0)|
|2008||→ Al-Arabi (loan)||22||(12)|
|2015–2016||FC Le Mont||9||(2)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 11 September 2017|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 7 June 2013
Matt Devlin Moussilou Massamba (born 1 June 1982 in Paris) is a French-born Congolese footballer who is currently plays for FC Meyrin. He plays as a striker. He has been capped by Congo at international level.
On 3 February 2007 he played his first Ligue 1 match for Saint-Étienne against Sedan. He played as a striker for Nice and after returning from a loan to Al-Arabi, he was on 27 August 2009 released from his club.
On 7 September 2009 it was announced that he had joined Swansea City on trial but on 6 October 2009 he signed for Boulogne on a free transfer, until the end of the season. With Boulogne's relegation at the end of the campaign, Moussilou did not re-sign. In January 2011, he signed with Lausanne-Sport until the end of the 2010–2011 season. Moussilou would go on to spend two and half years with the club before moving on to sign for Tunisian-side Club Africain.
In 2006, he was called up to represent the national team of the Republic of the Congo by their new coach Noel Tosi. Since Moussilou had represented France at under-21 level, however, FIFA ruled against this as he should have applied for the change in his national status before 31 December 2005. However, the rule was changed, and finally he made a full international debut for Congo on 12 August 2009 in a friendly against Morocco. He scored his first goal in this match.
- Scores and results list Congo's goal tally first.
|1.||12 August 2009||Prince Moulay Abdellah Stadium, Rabat, Morocco||Morocco||1–0||1–1||Friendly|
|2.||11 November 2011||Estádio Nacional 12 de Julho, São Tomé, São Tomé and Príncipe||São Tomé and Príncipe||1–0||5–0||2014 FIFA World Cup qualification|
|3.||29 February 2012||Stade Municipal, Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo||Uganda||3–1||3–1||2013 Africa Cup of Nations qualification|
- "Matt Devlin Moussilou Massamba". Soccerway. Global Sports Media. Retrieved 13 September 2011.
- footballdatabase.com Profile
- Matt Moussilou déjà buteur avec Meyrin, proxifoot.ch, 8 August 2017
- "Tactical Formation". Football-Lineups.com. Retrieved 5 February 2007.
- Matt Moussilou joker de Boulogne
- "Swans boss takes two new faces". Swansea City Official Site. Retrieved 8 September 2009.
- Matt Moussilou signe avec l'USBCO Archived 9 October 2009 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Matt Moussilou quitte le FC Lausanne-Sport". FC Lausanne-Sport (in French). lausanne-sport.ch. 20 August 2013. Archived from the original on 1 July 2014. Retrieved 27 August 2013.
- Reuters (1 September 2006). "FIFA tell Congo they cannot play French-born pair". Retrieved 6 December 2006.
- "Moussilou, Matt". National Football Teams. Retrieved 28 February 2018.