||This article is an autobiography or has been extensively edited by the subject or by someone connected to the subject. (February 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (August 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Matthew "Matt" Titus is a matchmaker, author, public speaker, dating and relationship coach based in New York City.
Titus is the co-author of two dating and relationship advice books: "Why Hasn't He Called?"  and "Why Hasn't He Proposed?"  Matt starred in the 2009 reality series, "Matched In Manhattan" on Lifetime, which chronicled Matt helping Manhattan singles find love and couples strengthen their relationships. Matt starred in NBC’s "The Match Off", a matchmaker competition show in which two matchmakers were challenged with finding the perfect match for one client. Matt has been a regular guest and relationship expert on the CBS The Early Show, Good Morning America, The Today Show, Fox Business News, The Wendy Williams Show, Dr. Drew on Call, CNN, Bethenny, E! and Rachael Ray
Titus is a contributor to The Huffington Post, Cosmopolitan  OK! Magazine and has been featured in Elle, Men’s Health, Time Out New York, Forbes and Life & Style as the publication’s “Love Doctor.”
Titus has been a Brand Ambassador, Host and Keynote Speaker for companies such as Procter & Gamble, Lord and Taylor, Nokia, Pronovias, Semprae Laboratories, Spark Networks, The Learning Annex, Bergdorf Goodman, Phyto Universe
Titus was born in Houston, Texas and grew up in upstate New York. He attended Temple University, earning a B.A. in Psychology and a M.S. in Exercise Physiology. Titus started the first chain of fitness centers and MedSpa facilities in the city of Philadelphia before moving to New York City in 2005.
Titus resides in Manhattan.
- “Why Hasn't He Called?” McGraw-Hill January 2008
- “Why Hasn't He Proposed?” McGraw-Hill December 2008
- “Matched in Manhattan” IMDB January 2008
- “The Match Off” IMDB April 2010
- “How to Deal with a Bad Boss” CBS This Morning September 2011
- “How to Accept Compliments” NBC The Today Show April 2014
- “Would You Date Someone with Bad Credit?” Fox Business News July 2013
- “Who has the Harder Time Being Dumped?” HLN Dr. Drew September 2012
- “How to Play a Player” Bethenny April 2014
- “Dating Tips for the Single Ladies with Sunny Anderson” CBS Rachael Ray Show March 2013
- “Confessions of a NYC Matchmaker” Huffington Post November 2014
- “The Truth about his Crazy Ex” Cosmopolitan April 2010
- “It’s Not You, It’s Me” Forbes September 2008
- YOU fragrance collection by Matt Titus HSN February 2015