Matt Ward (game designer)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Matt Ward is a British author and miniature wargaming designer, who is best known for his work with Games Workshop on the Warhammer Fantasy Battles, Warhammer 40,000 and The Lord of the Rings Strategy Battle Game systems. He was also a frequent contributor to the magazine White Dwarf during his time at the company.
In May 2014, Ward left Games Workshop and currently works as a novelist.
- A Matter of Belief (novella, 2014)
- Brazen Dreams (short story, 2015)
- Army Book: Daemons of Chaos (2008)
- Warhammer 40,000 Rulebook, 5th Edition (2008)
- Codex: Space Marines (2008)
- Codex: Blood Angels (2010)
- Warhammer Fantasy Rulebook, 8th Edition (2010)
- Codex: Grey Knights (2011)
- Army Book: Dark Elves (2012)
- Army Book: Daemons of Chaos (2013)
- Priestley, Rick; et al. (2008). Warhammer 40,000 (5th ed.). Nottingham: Games Workshop. ISBN 978-1-84154-875-3.
- Ward, Matt (2007). Warhammer Armies: Daemons of Chaos (7th Edition ed.). Nottingham: Games Workshop. ISBN 978-1-84154-886-9.
- Ward, Matt. (2010). Codex: Blood Angels. Nottingham: Games Workshop. ISBN 978-1-84154-960-6.
- Ward, Matt. (2011). Codex: Grey Knights. Nottingham: Games Workshop. ISBN 978-1-84154-991-0.
- Ward, Matt. (2008). Codex: Space Marines. Nottingham: Games Workshop. ISBN 1-84154-894-4.
|This article about a writer or poet from the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|