From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Matta may refer to:
- Mata, Israel, a moshav in Israel, south-west of Jerusalem; also spelt Matta
- Matta, Punjab, a Union Council of Kasur District, Pakistan.
- Matta, Swat, a city in Swat, NWFP Pakistan, the main centre of TNSM
- Matta (chief), a chief of Siwistan in the 7th century A.D.
- Matta, a genus of spiders in the Tetrablemmidae family
- Matta rice, a variety of rice grown in the Palakkad District of Kerala, India.
- Matta, Russia, a village in Megyuryonsky Rural Okrug in the Megino-Kangalassky District in the Sakha Republic
People with the surname Matta
- Svein Mathisen (1952–2011), Norwegian footballer with nickname Matta
- Cristiano da Matta (born 1973), Brazilian auto racing driver
- Thad Matta (born 1967), American college basketball coach
In other fields:
- Abouna Matta El Meskeen (1919–2006), Coptic Orthodox monk
- Gordon Matta-Clark (1943–1978), American artist
- Liana Fiol Matta (born 1946), Puerto Rican jurist
- Roberto Matta (1911–2002), one of Chile's best-known painters
- Urano Teixeira da Matta Bacellar (1947–2006), Brazilian soldier
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Matta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.