(Redirected from Matta (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up matta, Matta, mátta, mätta, or måtta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Matta may refer to:
- Mata, Israel, a moshav in Israel, south-west of Jerusalem; also spelt Matta
- Matta, Punjab, a Union Council of Kasur District, Pakistan.
- Matta, Russia, a village in Megyuryonsky Rural Okrug in the Megino-Kangalassky District in the Sakha Republic
- Matta, Swat, a city in Swat, NWFP Pakistan, the main centre of TNSM
- Svein Mathisen (1952–2011), Norwegian footballer with nickname Matta
- Cristiano da Matta (born 1973), Brazilian auto racing driver
- Thad Matta (born 1967), American college basketball coach
- Matta (chief), a chief of Siwistan in the 7th century A.D.
- Abouna Matta El Meskeen (1919–2006), Coptic Orthodox monk
- Gordon Matta-Clark (1943–1978), American artist
- Liana Fiol Matta (born 1946), Puerto Rican jurist
- Roberto Matta (1911–2002), one of Chile's best-known painters
- Urano Teixeira da Matta Bacellar (1947–2006), Brazilian soldier
- Matta (spider), a genus of spiders in the Tetrablemmidae family
- Matta rice, a variety of rice grown in the Palakkad District of Kerala, India
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Matta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.