Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mattan may refer to:
- Mattan, Jammu and Kashmir, a town in India
- Matan (given name), also spelt Mattan, a Hebrew given name
- Mattan I, a 9th-century BC Phoenician king
- Mattan, a minor Biblical figure
- Mahmood Hussein Mattan (born 1952), Somali seaman
- Mohammed Abdullah Taha Mattan, Palestinian detainee at Guantanamo Bay
- Nico Mattan (born 1971), Belgian cyclist
- Pritam Singh Mattan, Maurician executive
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mattan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.