Matteo Barbini (footballer)
||The factual accuracy of parts of this article (those related to article) may be compromised due to out-of-date information. (September 2011)|
|Full name||Matteo Barbini|
|Date of birth||25 January 1991|
|Place of birth||Venice, Italy|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|2010–||→ Sacilese (loan)||9||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 3 April 2011.
Born in Venice, Barbini started playing football with local team Sesto Bagnarola at the age of 5, before joining Sanvitese at the age of 10 and then moving to Treviso at the age of 15. In August 2009, aged 18, he was signed by Serie A club Milan and spent one season in the club's youth system.
At the beginning of the 2010–11 season, Barbini was sent out on loan to Seconda Divisione club Sacilese. He made his official debut for the club on 22 August 2010, in a Coppa Italia Lega Pro group stage game against Sambonifacese, playing the whole 90 minutes, as Sacilese suffered a 3–0 defeat. A month later, on 26 September, he also made his league debut, coming on in the 80th minute of a 1–0 away loss against Casale.
As of 3 April 2011.
1European competitions include none to date.
2Other tournaments include the Coppa Italia Lega Pro.
- Alessandro Chiatto (13 July 2009). "Matteo Barbini: "Il Milan, un sogno che si avvera"". milannews.it (in Italian). Retrieved 29 January 2011.
- "Trasferimenti estate 2009". lega-calcio.it (in Italian). Lega Nazionale Professionisti. Archived from the original on 8 August 2010. Retrieved 29 January 2011.
- Pietro Mazzara (1 September 2010). "Ufficiale: Matteo Barbini alla Sacilese". milannews.it (in Italian). Retrieved 29 January 2011.
- "Coppa Italia. Seconda Sconfitta a San Bonifacio". sacilesecalcio.it (in Italian). Società Sportiva Sacilese Calcio. 22 August 2010. Archived from the original on 3 September 2010. Retrieved 29 January 2011.
- "Casale-Sacilese del 26/09/2010". datasport.it (in Italian). 26 September 2010. Archived from the original on 29 January 2011. Retrieved 29 January 2011.
- Appearances and goals in the 2010 Coppa Italia Lega Pro:
"Sambonifacese v. Sacilese 3–0" (in Italian). 22 August 2010. Archived from the original on 3 September 2010.
"Sacilese v. Bellaria 2–0" (in Italian). 1 September 2010.
- Profile at Assocalciatori.it (in Italian)
|This biographical article related to association football in Italy, about a midfielder born in the 1990s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|