|Full name||Matteo Pelucchi|
21 January 1989 |
|Height||182 cm (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||74 kg (163 lb)|
|Discipline||Road and track|
Matteo Pelucchi (born 21 January 1989) is a professional Italian road cyclist, currently riding for Bora–Hansgrohe. He rode for a year with Team Europcar in 2012. In October 2016 he and IAM team-mate Aleksejs Saramotins were announced as members of the Bora–Hansgrohe squad for 2017.
He also competed in track cycling at a junior level.
- 1st Trofeo Papà Cervi
- 1st Clásica de Almería
- Ronde de l'Oise
- 1st Stage 5 Four Days of Dunkirk
- 3rd Trofeo Migjorn
- 8th Grand Prix de Denain
- 10th Trofeo Palma de Mallorca
- Circuit de la Sarthe
- 2nd Velothon Berlin
- 6th Châteauroux Classic
- 1st Stage 2 Vuelta a Burgos
- 1st Stage 2 Tirreno–Adriatico
- 2nd Grand Prix de Denain
- 9th Overall World Ports Classic
- 10th Scheldeprijs
- Tour de Pologne
- 1st Stages 2 & 3
- 1st Trofeo Santanyi-Ses Salines-Campos
- 1st Trofeo Playa de Palma
- 10th Kuurne–Brussels–Kuurne
- 2nd Trofeo Playa de Palma
- 4th Trofeo Porreres-Felanitx-Ses Salines-Campos
Grand Tour general classification results timeline
|Tour de France||—||—||—|
|Vuelta a España||DNF||DNF||—|
|—||Did not compete|
|DNF||Did not finish|
- "IAM Cycling announces 2013 roster". Cycling News. Future Publishing Limited. 20 September 2012. Retrieved 24 September 2012.
- Deneits, Stephane (8 January 2012). "Équipes 2012: Europcar" [Teams 2012: Europcar]. Velochrono.fr (in French). Velochrono. Retrieved 12 January 2012.
- "Bora-Hansgrohe finalise 2017 roster with McCarthy, Pelucchi and Saramotins signings". cyclingnews.com. 14 October 2016. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
|This biographical article related to an Italian cycling person born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|