|Date of birth||21 November 1991|
|Place of birth||Parma, Italy|
|2012–||→ Catanzaro (loan)||0||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 5 June 2012.
Pisseri started his career at Parma, the club he has supported since his childhood.) He was one of the keepers of the Primavera reserve team from 2008 to 2011, as backup of Andrea Gasparri, Stefano Russo and Daniele Agosti respectively. Pisseri graduated from the youth system in 2011 and left for Renate on 7 July 2011 in a co-ownership deal. He made 33 appearances for the Lega Pro Seconda Divisione side and was rated the first among youngsters of Lega Pro (players born in 1990 or after) by La Gazzetta dello Sport.
In early June 2012, Parma chose to buy back the 50% share that they had sold a year ago.
- "Parma, Pisseri: "Tanta voglia di Parma"" [Parma, Pisseri: "My great Parma wish"]. Sportsbook24 (sportsbook24.net). 12 March 2012. Retrieved 5 June 2012.
- Mazzone, Andrea (7 July 2011). "Parma, partono in 5" [Parma, part with 5]. Sportsbook24 (sportsbook24.net). Retrieved 9 July 2011.
- "CLASSIFICHE PREMI CESTANI E LAUDANO" (in Italian). Lega Pro. ca. June 2012. Retrieved 25 August 2012. Check date values in:
- "UFFICIALE: Parma, Pisseri" [OFFICIAL: Parma, Pisseri rebought]. Sportsbook24 (in Italian) (sportsbook24.net). 5 June 2012. Retrieved 5 June 2012.
- "IN GIALLOROSSO TRE GIOVANI TALENTI" (in Italian). US Catanzaro 1929. 17 July 2012. Retrieved 25 August 2012.
|This biographical article related to association football in Italy, about a defender born in the 1990s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|