Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up matter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Matter is the substance of which objects are made.
Matter or Matters may also refer to:
- Matter (philosophy), a concept in philosophy
- Matter Valley, a Swiss valley containing Zermatt
Entertainment and media
- Matter (novel), a 2008 novel by Iain M. Banks
- Matter (magazine), an online science publication
- Matters (band)
- Matter (venue), a London music venue and nightclub
- Matter (album), a 2016 album by synthpop artist St Lucia
- Matters (album), a 2004 album by Pulley
- Matter (video game), a cancelled video game for the Xbox 360
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Matter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.