Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||April 2, 1985|
|Residence||Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin, U.S.|
|Height||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight||185 lb (84 kg)|
Antoine won gold in the mixed team event at the FIBT World Championships 2012 in Lake Placid, New York. His best World Cup race finish was first at Lake Placid in December 2013. He ranked third overall in the 2013–14 Skeleton World Cup.
- FIBT profile Archived February 15, 2014, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Matt Antoine – Team USA". Retrieved February 15, 2014.
- Zillgitt, Jeff (February 15, 2014). "USA's Matt Antoine claims bronze in men's skeleton". USA TODAY. Retrieved February 15, 2014.
- "2018 U.S. Olympic Skeleton Team Announced" (Press release). United States Bobsled and Skeleton Federation. January 15, 2018. Retrieved 2018-01-15.
- "Matt Antoine". Team USA. USA Bobsled and Skeleton Federation. Retrieved March 16, 2018.