From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
March 21, 1960 |
Brooklyn, New York, United States
|Spouse(s)||Pamela Newkirk (m. 1993; d. 2011; 2 children)|
|Relatives||Adam Arkin (brother)
Anthony Arkin (brother)
Arkin was born to a Jewish family, in Brooklyn, New York, the son of Jeremy Yaffe and actor Alan Arkin. He lives in Los Angeles, California. He has two children from his marriage to his former wife, Pamela.
- Klein, Alvin (March 5, 2000). "Another Arkin in Father's Footsteps". The New York Times.
- Interfaith Family: "Interfaith Celebrities: Santa's Jewish Family, and Margot at the Wedding's Near-Minyan" By Nate Bloom November 22, 2007
- Official website
- Matthew Arkin at the Internet Movie Database
- Matthew Arkin at the Internet Broadway Database
- Matthew Arkin at Internet Off-Broadway Database
- Matthew Arkin at AllMovie
|This article about a United States film and television actor or actress born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|